20191008

Painting Nature Scenes with People and Dogs from Photos

Nature Scene from Vacation Photos with Fisherman and Dog
I really enjoyed painting this portrait of my customer's husband and dog, a chocolate lab, fishing on vacation with beautiful nature surrounding them! 

What great memories this holds for him, as it hangs in his office.  Not only of the wonderful day in nature, but of the love conveyed by his wife for commissioning a portrait of one of their favorite days together.

I almost felt like I was there, too, as I painted it, could almost feel the crisp air and sunshine.

This is an oil painting on canvas, 24" x 18", and I painted it the old fashioned, traditional way as always, not computer-generated anything.

Contact me if you would love to gift a special painting to someone you love!  You can either email me at robinzebley@gmail.com or text or call me at 610-606-8469.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Robin