20120809

Custom Cat Portrait Painting



White Cat Oil Painting Portrait, robinzebley.com
White Cat Oil Painting on canvas portrait recently completed by me, Artist Robin Zebley.

Do you have questions?  Just contact me

I am an unusual artist, because I LOVE commissions, and the whole process. I enjoy getting to "meet" you and your animal, and helping to create art that is so meaningful. My clients tell me that I have an uncanny ability to capture their pet's personality. I can paint them in oil on canvas or board, or colored pencil on paper. I started out with colored pencil and they are so popular!

I'm so glad you're here and I encourage you to visit often, because my newest things will be added. So grab a cup or glass of whatever and enjoy the portraits! I know I enjoyed doing them! Robin